Millwall and Leeds will both look to bounce back from their faltering starts to the season when they clash this weekend.
The Championship sides will renew hostilities for the first time since 2019/20 following Leeds’ relegation.
The Whites were among the favourites to secure an instant return to the Premier League, but have won just one of their opening five games.
Daniel Farke’s men are languishing in 15th on six points, with Millwall three spots above despite accumulating just a point more.
The Lions, who finished just outside of the play-offs last term, haven’t tasted defeat at home to Leeds since March 2012.
Both clubs are looking to bounce back from disappointing draws before the international break, with Millwall holding Birmingham to a 1-1 stalemate while Leeds took a point off Sheffield Wednesday.
Millwall vs Leeds: talkSPORT coverage
This Championship clash will take place on Sunday, September 17.
talkSPORT 2 will have live and EXCLUSIVE coverage of this match, with kick-off at The Den scheduled to take place at 12pm.
Commentary will be provided by Nigel Adderley and former Chelsea defender Scott Minto.
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2 through the website, click HERE for the live stream.
You can also listen via the talkSPORT app, on DAB digital radio, through your smart speaker and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Millwall vs Leeds: Team news
The hosts are set to be without George Honeyman due to an ongoing quad issue but otherwise have no injuries to contend with.
Most read in Championship
Allan Campbell and Ryan Longman will both hope to make their debuts since joining on deadline day on loan from Luton and Hull respectively.
Leeds could also hand first starts to Glen Kamara, Djed Spence, Ilia Gruev and Jaidon Anthony as they look to combat their injury issues.
Liam Cooper, Stuart Dallas and Patrick Bamford are all long-term absentees while Dan James, Sam Byram and Junior Firpo will all face late fitness tests.
Millwall vs Leeds: Match facts
- Leeds United have forced the most high turnovers in the Championship this season (59), although they are averaging 14.3 in home games, compared to eight per game in away matches. Across the first five matchdays, no side faced fewer high turnovers than Millwall (24), while the Lions have faced the fewest shots following a high turnover (2).
- Leeds ended an 18-game league run without a clean sheet last time out in their goalless draw with Sheffield Wednesday. The Whites last kept consecutive clean sheets in the league in April 2022.
- After a 1-0 home win against Stoke last time out, Millwall are looking for consecutive home league wins for the first time since a four-game run in September/October 2022.
- 13 of the last 16 league meetings between Millwall and Leeds have been won by the home side (D1 L2), including the last three in a row.
- Millwall have won eight of their last 10 home league matches against Leeds United (D1 L1), their only defeat in that time coming in 2011-12, losing 1-0.
talkSPORT BET Offer Of The Day
Get up to £40 in free bets – CLAIM HERE
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet up to £40 (min. £20) on selected events at odds of 2.00+, in 7 days. Get up to £40 in free bets on selected events. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs apply, see below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
SEE ALL FREE BETS HERE