Intuit offers a bunch of tools to eliminate errors that might appear when working on QuickBooks accounting software. And to eliminate the hassle of downloading each tool individually, Intuit introduced QuickBooks tool hub, which gives you access to different sets of tools to fix common QuickBooks desktop errors. The most recent version of QuickBooks Tool hub is (188.8.131.52). It is a one-stop solution for all sorts of issues like technical, functional, installation, or data transfer or migration. You can simply download the tool hub program from the official website and get access to multiple tools immediately.
What errors can be fixed using QuickBooks Tool Hub?
There are a bunch of errors that can be fixed using the QuickBooks Tool hub. This includes:
- QuickBooks crashing
- QuickBooks error 6123
- QuickBooks error H202
- Installation issues
- Networking issues
- PDF and printing issues
Steps to download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub
As we mentioned earlier, you can easily download and install QuickBooks tool hub from the official Intuit website. Here are some quick tips that you can perform to download QuickBooks tool hub successfully. However, it is recommended to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit to enjoy hassle free experience.
- The very first step is to close QuickBooks.
- You then have to download the most recent version i.e., 184.108.40.206 of QuickBooks tool hub.
- Now, save the file where it can be accessed easily.
- In case you already have downloaded tool hub earlier, you can check out the version you have by:
- Selecting the home tab first.
- After that, picking about/what’s new to view the version
- You now have to open the downloaded file i.e., QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Once done with that, carry out the onscreen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Heading forward, double click the icon on the windows desktop to open the tool hub after the install finishes.
Steps to use the tool in QuickBooks Tool Hub
Now that you have downloaded and installed QuickBooks tool hub, it is time to access different tools and address different problems in QuickBooks. Here is a list of QuickBooks tool hub components that you will see after opening QuickBooks tool hub.
- Company file issues: The company file issues tab can be opted for whenever there is any sort of company file error appearing on the screen. It consists of Quick fix my file and QuickBooks file doctor tool.
- Network Issues: Often you might come across network issues in QuickBooks such as error H202, etc. These errors can be addressed by opting for the network issues tab. Note that it is essential to be on the server computer to perform the fixes.
- Program Problems: You can eliminate common program problems that occur when you open or work with the software. This tab can be further opted to get rid of the common PDF and print related issues.
- Installation issues: Common errors that are seen when you install or uninstall QuickBooks can be rectified using the installation issues tab and tools like QuickBooks install diagnostic tool or 3371 error fix.
- Password reset: A common issue with QuickBooks users is that they miss out on user or admin passwords. And this can be addressed with the password reset tab, where you will find automated password reset tool.
- Help & Support: This tab lets you contact the support team if the tool hub fails or for other resources.
- Advanced tools: Here you will find common solutions to troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors.
It should be noted that when you try to install a tool from the tool hub, it will automatically download it in the background. This might take a couple of minutes to complete. You are suggested not to close out of the installation, as the tool might not run.
QuickBooks tool hub practically solves a lot of QuickBooks related errors and as we mentioned earlier, it eliminates the hassle of downloading each of the tools individually. It is easy to use, and can be easily downloaded using the set of steps discussed above. Hopefully, this article gave you an insight into what QuickBooks tool hub is all about and answered all your tool hub related queries!